Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Messy Chicken

Last night I made an old time favorite supper,  Messy Chicken.  I'm not sure how healthy it is but it sure is good. I thought I would share as it is super easy.  I think you could crock pot it easy also.

Remember I am making for the masses so I made a LOT.  Also remember nothing is carved in stone and measurements are estimates as I don't measure anything.

10 lbs chicken quarters
1 large box corn flakes, I use the cheapest I can find.
If I have mushrooms I slice some up.

I layer chicken, corn flakes and mushrooms in my pan.   Once that is done I blend about a quart and 1/2 of milk with maybe 2 rounded table spoons of corn starch, and a large spoon of better than bullion.  I usually toss some black pepper in the blender, blend and pour over the chicken.  Cover and cook until done.

Simple and fast to get on to cook and wonderfully  tasty when served! 

No comments: