Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Healing salve recipies...

I used Naked Salve 1/2, coco butter 1/4, and shea butter 1/4 for this.  I added extra bees wax to the naked salve.  I filled better than bullion jars about 3/4 full of the above.    These are all healing salves. The number beside the EO oil is how many drops I used of each kind.  I added that to the jar then poured the warm melted salve in.  Cover with a paper towel and let cool.  Posting here so I can find it when I want to make more.  I use a blend of this all time instead of lotion.  My battle with eczema has taken a turn for the better in doing this.  I have another blog post with some of these basic ideas and then was reading and so blended.   I plan on using the wake up of a morning since both lemon and bergamot are oils to lift your mood and wake you up.  The anti-aging??  why not play with it :) 

Wake up

Lavender 10

Lemon 10

Melaleuca 10

Bergamot 10

 

Anti-Aging

Lavender 10

Lemon 8

Melaleuca 6

Frankincense 10

Cypress 10

Myrrh  10

 

Histamine Cream

Lavender 10

Lemon 8

Melaleuca 6

Pepperment 10

 

Eczema Cream

Lavender 10

Lemon 8

Melaleuca 6

Geranium 10

Roman Chamomile 10

Thyme 10
 

No comments: