Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rambling and for CowGranny

I love modern technology. The door fell off our microwave Sunday night. I checked prices on line at local stores and Amazon. To have Amazon deliver it to my door next day was about the same price as driving 40 miles one way, finding one and bringing it home. Not even counting all the other things you think of when you go in a store. Bet you can't guess what I decided to do? It didn't get delivered to my door. The UPS driver was afraid of my road, so I went to the hwy to get it. It fit perfect! It is much bigger than the last one. I just hope it last a long time.
Here is the pic I took just before we went to get the microwave. S and I took grandbaby with us. Looks to me like mommy might need the nap she was telling him about much more than he did. He was busy playing and not a bit fussy! He didn't even get sleepy going to the Hwy.

I really really think this child is going to be a book lover. Here he is with my Strong's I
was using to study my Bible. He came and plopped down beside me. Quickly he decided that Kenneth Hagan's book wasn't as interesting as the Strongs. I wish him luck at figuring out how to use it!
Then today I again caught him in my Bible study stuff. This time he decided to pose instead of continuing to read. He does like a camera!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ty is such a little darling, Nola.