Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some of our fun weekend....

This morning as I was dumping coffee grounds I noticed the sunrise. It was awesome! I hurried to fix coffee then grabbed the camera and missed it!


Even though this is beautiful, it isn't' near as intense as it was 3-5 minutes earlier. I really should have gotten up earlier!


Yesterday we started filling the pool. It was the perfect depth for grandson to play in. It started out puddles for him to stomp in. They played maybe an hour with him chasing the others with the water hose while mommy took pictures. Do you know how fast a pregnant mommy in a long skirt can scamper back up steps when her son is after her with the water hose? Pretty fast! She took a LOT of pictures of the fun. I just borrowed one for my blog.


A friend gave me a hand made birdhouse. I discovered a house wren putting it to good use this weekend. It is on the porch so we can enjoy watching the process.

Notice the width of the stick she is trying to get in the hole. Most of the time she would manage, but she dropped a few. Then she would fly away for a new one, not the one on the porch below.

No comments: