Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Recap in Pictures

MN's new dog, he is doing better. He will eat out of your hand but is still scared of being touched. Yet, when you do get your hands on him, he likes the petting and will stand as long as you pet.


Garden Pictures!

This is my potato bed. It is growing great. The vines are starting to bloom.



Peppers! They are starting to bloom.
With one exception... see the tiny pepper here?


For what ever reason my cantaloupes didn't come up well. I have replanted in the spaces but they haven't came up yet.

The tomato plants are starting to grow and bloom.
They are starting to produce fruit! These are yellow pear tomatoes.
My herb bed. I still contend that fennel is a WEED! A pretty weed, but it is invasive. I started with ONE plant 2 years ago.

Wild sunflowers near the pool. The kids can't wait for them to start blooming.


Just a little added color around here. Isn't he pretty?


To give you an idea of how big his fan is this is our ranger bay, where we park the ranger.


Due to way to many critters I have to protect anything I put on the porch or flower beds. These are the miniature roses I bought myself for Mothers Day, or truth told they were clearance so I bought them.


A friend gave me some cacti that have beautiful flowers in the spring. Again see my "protection".

Saturday we finished working the weeds out of this area and planted it with Marigolds and Zinnia's.




Fun Sunday afternoon......
Tether ball!




Everyone got into the act... even dad!














How about this expression? I had ask him something and he looked up as I snapped the pic.




I wish I could get a picture that showed all the dirt that this child was covered in. He had been playing tetherball with T. Then he decided that it was more fun to just play in the powdered dirt around the tether ball. He was SOOOOOOOOO dirty and SOOOOOOOOOO happy!


That's all the pictures of our weekend. It was a great time!









1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. I love the peacock and garden shots.....and the grand baby and T Ball...OK all of them. ::snort::