Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday in Pictures

It's so hard to decide what pictures I want on here. I had a lot of pictures I took yesterday.


What blog would be complete without Grand baby pictures?

This one was the day before, but still worth posting.


Yesterday the kids played with chalk. They "might" have shown someone how to paint their face.



MN decided to draw a horse. I was amazed at how well she did with it. This was free hand and as you can see large.


My roses are beautiful. Yesterday we had a shower. I couldn't resist getting the camera out afterwards to get the rain drops on the rose.
This is my other pretty rose. Each rose on this one isn't as big as the pink, but the colors are so beautiful.
I have no idea what kind of plant this is. The flowers are extremely tiny.
Pool cleaning......or supervision of pool cleaning.

Dh's goal is to get all the brown out. Not sure it will happen but it is his baby!
After working and cleaning it was break time.

Baby peacocks in a few weeks? Maybe!




















No comments: