Plans got changed on the adoption. We got a call yesterday morning that the Judge couldn't do it the 26th so we had a choice of doing it today in Town or wait until early next month and do it in our County. We quickly said NOW. So at 2 pm today the boys will become ours. They are both excited.
Down side MJ will miss it since he is still in CO. on Trek.
In other news life is wild. Some day I will set down and share the amazing things God is doing for now I am just enjoying the ride.