Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bible Verse

I am going to start studying one or two Bible Verses a day. I thought I would post them here for other to ponder on. Please add your thoughts on them. I copied and pasted a lot of Bible verses from a web site I was on. I made 3x5 index cards of them. Each day I plan on pulling out one from my zip lock and thinking on it all day. I wish I could say I would memorize it, but I seriously doubt that. :)

Here is what came out of the bag today:

John 16:23-24
23"In that day you will not question Me about anything Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.
24"Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.


Please feel free to expand on this and give your thoughts and what this means today, in your life in our world.

No comments: