Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Done Deal!

Every thing went off without a hitch! We did have to wait and wait for AR to call they were ready. Once we got the judge and the "court" on the line it was a 5 minute call. I think S felt it was almost anti-climatic. She had worried and worried for this? :) Here are some pictures of today and of the day we picked her up. Yes, the now and then really are the same child.
I call this picture my wildchild picture. It so shows the enter turmoil within her. Yes, she knows I call her my wild child in this picture and a few more.






Fast fwd 6 months and 15 days to today. This was while we were waiting on the call from AR.






Finished!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look so happy, content and...just... ahhhhhh!

Congratulations Jones family! WELCOME HOME SARAH!

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!!

Christina

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Sorry I deleted my other comment cause I didn't even think about it and posted her first and last name on it. Welcome to the family S! It took you long enough [smile] Love you.

Julie Zesch said...

Woo Hoo, So glad you are a true Jones, Sarah Rabecca Marie Jones. We're so happy for you.
Blessings to you sweet lady.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Finally she is all yours... God has brought about a wonderful thing in your lives and I was privileged to participate by praying the whole way through. Thank you.
ano