Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prayers for a Friend....

Yesterday I allowed S to spend the night at a friends house. She has an almost 16 yo daughter and the girls seem to have hit it off. Things went great until about 7:30 when she called me in hysterics. The baby was choking!!! The baby was BLUE!!! They had already called 911 and the baby was in the ambulance. The baby is 2.5 or so. She wanted me to pray. Of course I had started doing that as soon as I heard her voice. She calmed very quickly and wanted to stay and be there for her friend.

About 2 hours later she called back. The baby didn't make it. It seems mom was giving him a children's Motrin and some how he got choked. Please keep this family in your prayers. I can't imagine the pain they are in.

Please keep S in prayer to as she deals with this. I know she was there for a purpose, but my mommy heart wishes she wasn't.

No comments: