Monday, November 2, 2009

Heart of Motherhood RetreatFebruary 5Th -7Th

Just received this today. Anyone that wants more information email me. It really is an awesome weekend of uplifting filling mothering! Great for any mom but especially those struggling with motherhood.


Mark Your Calendars for Heart of Motherhood Retreat February 5Th -7Th , 2010Heart of Texas Bible Camp on Lake Brownwood"Are you tired? Worn Out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me - watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." Matthew 11: 28-30 Message translation We loved you dearly. Not content to just pass of the Message, we wanted to give you our hearts. 1 Thessalonians 2:7-8 Message translation
Hello Everyone, We are so excited about retreat. Time is drawing close. We have a few changes this year. We're changing locations. The Heart of Texas Bible Camp looks very inviting and I think we will all enjoy it. We're bringing a variety of speakers in this year who will encourage us, challenge us, grow us, and build us up on our motherhood journey. The cost is still $99.00. All you have to do is tuck away $7.00/week. We're looking forward to seeing you all!!! We're praying for God's abundant outpouring on all of us during retreat this year. We'll be sending out registration forms in Dec.Blessings to you all Julie

No comments: