Monday, May 20, 2013

Joyful Sunday

Sunday morning started with coffee on the front porch.  It was such a nice morning after some very hot days.  We really need rain.  Prayers for rain would be nice.
 Part of our church crowd were missing taking a CHL class across the road.  I had the pleasure of holding grand daughter.   She was so so sleepy. 
 We have an awesome church family.  As we were discussing Luke and Matthew my almost 14 yo handsome prince was the favorite small child entertainment center.  He loves the littles and they love him back.


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



 
 
She likes to avoid the camera. I loved this quick snap of her laughing.
 
 
Usually I get this side of her. 

This one isn't much better.  He seems a tad camera shy.
 Then there was my very tired grand son.  He found a quiet place to rest.  Yes he is sound asleep! 

 Doesn't he look comfortable?  Don't you wish you had a bed like his? 


After we had church we came home and had early birthday for 14 yo.  DIL and grands were out for it.  I got to play with youngest grand.  He is watching my phone as I try to get a picture. 

 Other grands discovered what I was doing.  :) 







 Then the grands all helped 14 yo unwrap gifts.   He had lots of help.




 It's hard to see what his gift is.  It is a yellow toy, aka skid steerer, which is what he ask for. I think he had in mind it being a few feet bigger.  

 After presents, then those that wanted to get wet did.  
 These two littles know just how big that first step is and were stuck on it the whole time. 

New skid steerer only came with a bucket.  He decided to make forks for it then he made a rake later.   He really likes the big one better but had fun with this one.
 Kale chips?  I had a few left and she could reach the bowl.  So she was eating them with both hands.  She LIKES them.  


Made for a wonderful Sunday!   Now on to blog about our day today!  

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Beautiful header photo.

I enjoyed spending your Sunday with you. I wonder if you can market your gandsons bed? ::grin::