Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year ~ New Post....... finally!

I had company over the weekend plus dad had a new toy that required my help too. Today was back in the groove day.
I thought I would share a bunch of weekend pictures. I bought me a new camera! I am having lots of fun taking pictures with it. Hope you enjoy the trip around our place over New Years Weekend!
















Aunt S and her nephew getting kisses.















Yep, he really IS this cute!














MN !!!
Barn Cleaning! The easy way! With Dad's new toy!

Milk cow and chicken sharing breakfast!








Breakfast!





Sunset tonight!






Yep, I went snap happy with the camera!





































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at that sunset! And the intensity of the colors! Good Job! Poppa Tic