Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life lesson

LOL Life lessons from the farm! MJ doesn't "like" to milk. So he told the girls today. He wasn't going to help. They turned to me and I totally agreed with MJ! There is no reason for him to help milk! He will just not enjoy anything that has milk in it. No gravy, no smoothies, no glasses of milk, no cake or pudding or the zillion other things I put milk in since we have LOTS of it. He revised his statement! He is more than willing to help! Sorry Charlie! You can do without milk a while. Then we will see if you are more willing to help and do it RIGHT.

He isn't a happy camper!

We just had a LONG talk again last night about doing your part. That we all have responsibilities and it puts extra work on others when we don't do our part. We talked about in the Bible it says if you don't work you don't eat. So this little statement was not very thought out or wise on his part. I would say there isn't a meal around here that doesn't include milk. Either in foods or to drink, usually both.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Praise God - you are back to posting! I love to follow, especially your life lessons. It's a shame I didn't have you around when I was raising my now 26 yo! I could have used the fresh approach. But I do share it with friends that have younger children.

Blessings to you and your family,

Jan, aka PraiseHisName