Friday, April 15, 2011

As The World Burns..........


Please keep our part of the world in prayer.  We have a major fire burning.  Major to the tune of close to 50,000 acres and still out of control.   I had the pleasure of taking a pallet of water to the Salvation Cantina.  I had taken my husband his war-bag.  Yes, he is hoping to get on a truck.   :)  He ask me if I 'minded' taking some water.   LOL talk about jumping for joy!  I was more than thrilled!   I have been setting home doing nothing but listening to the scanner and wanting to DO something all day!   I did remember to grab my camera.  Here are a few of the pictures I took.







It is a serious situation!   MANY homes have been evacuated.  To my knowledge they have saved all homes.  

My friend that was MUCH closer (her yard caught on fire from ashes) is spending the night out here.  



No comments: