Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Thanksgiving is done!  What a wonderful blessing and fun fun fun day!!!!   We had about 50 people throughout the day.   I think the number of littles is what surprised me the most.  We counted over a dozen 2-6, and then we had 4 in the 0-1 category.   Older kids we had I think 11.  That isn’t counting adults!   20 or so adults if I counted right.  I count and then think of someone else so this is an about count.  

We had lots of food and lots of leftovers.   I do know I like turkey, dressing and gravy better the day after.   In fact that is usually the first day to have dressing and gravy.   J  I had some this morning for breakfast with turkey cut up in it. 
Here or some of the pictures of life yesterday.  I was to busy to get many pictures.  I think my DIL got more. 

Teen boys and food just go together.
 
My nephew was in his element, teaching tether ball to a passel of littles. 
 Then they went on to climb mountains!  
 While new mommies and babies got some much needed rest. 
I missed the really good picture of T and two littles.  One of the littles walked away before I could grab the camera. 
 This might be my favorite picture, New Friends!   Grand son and a new friend learning about dirt and building and other boy things.

No comments: