Wednesday, March 4, 2009

From S

I was privilaged to get to read what S wrote in her journal today. It touched me and I wanted to share it with everyone. Many of you helped pray this child into our lives. Now see what God is doing in her life!

Hello It's S and My day is going good so far. I also wanted to let you know that I lost my 2 1/2 year old friend on the 27th. The night I went to Lex's House is when we lost her baby brother because he choked on a children's motrin pill, and God took him home for a reason that only God knows. Also He choose me to be there for them to be a support and I did a great job at it because 6 months ago I wouldn't have been strong enough to go through that, but God has done miracles in my life that I am stronger and I will always remember it as a good memory not a nightmare that Satan wants me to relive.


Because I am at the age that Satan wants to destroy my life more than anything because I have God and he doesn't so he is jealous of everyone.....LOL too Bad!! And also I really feel like I am getting better at being 17 instead of a wild child that came here 6 months ago. I also know that now I have the trust of using Internet that I am setting boundaries for myself and so are Mom and Dad. And 6 months ago if they gave that to me I would be in danger because I wasn't strong enough to make choices for myself or if I did they wouldn't have been Godly choices.
I really do understand that I am a daughter of The King and that he is so powerful it isn't a game to play. It also hurts to know that God could work with my kind of clay and make a beautiful vase out of so much trash and he still continues working because he will not give up until he is satisfied with my image. And Satan is going to do everything he can to stop that but God and I will NOT allow him to ruin our relationship as Father And Daughter. And even though God placed me here out of the blue I still have responsibilities that He is holding me accountable for. And slowly but as soon as I can I will be a young mature adult in Gods eyes when He's ready for me to grow up. Right now though Mom and God want me to be the kid I NEVER was or got to be. And It sounds scary but I really want to know what it feels like to be a child Not having to hurry or be afraid that someone is going to push me out and say sink or swim,which means live or die.


I am Also afraid of the Future just a little because I will have Mom's Teachings But she will not always be around and Dad won't either so I myself need to pay attention to life and How things work so I can live a Godly life not A Satan centered life. Mom And Dad I love you both and really truly thank you for helping God mold me and Teach me the facts of life and making me into a beautiful piece of ART. Love always SRMJ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a difference the Lord can make if we let him!! I am glad that she sees what happened through His eyes and not Satan's. She is becoming a strong young lady and she has the Lord to thank for that. The Lord brought her into this family and I am thankful. I'm glad she knows how loved she is.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH.
SARAH you are MY hero!

Anonymous said...

I read this with tear filled eyes in eye of just how awesome our God is. I've never met you S, but prayed for you even before you knew. You are blessed to be loved so much and God is faithful to walk with you thru all times of your life. Stay strong and be of good courage. The Lord is on our side!

Thank you for allowing me the privilege to read this.

Jan aka PraiseHisName