Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy kids and other ramblings.....

Some of my crazy kids and one of my DIL's brothers decided to go swimming today. Remember that the temps were below 30 this morning. Our pool is 1/2 above ground. The water temp was about 56. Air temp was about 74. Winds weren't bad, only 10-15 mph. They didn't swim long. They did swim longer than I expected them too. They did a LOT of edge setting for some reason.














While we were out there taking pictures I discover a goat with an issue. He has managed to get this bucket on as a side pack. He went through the handle and some how it got stuck. After MN and I got through laughing and taking pictures she took pity on him and got the bucket off.












I also got some cute grand baby pictures. He was "loving" the kitty!

Swinging on a big kid swing!

Like father like son.... going hunting! You can't hear the boom and pow sound effects that went along with toting this fire arm. (notice the electrical tape helping hold it together.)

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Great Pictures, Nola! Thanks for sharing.