Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I will Post....

Not a lot going on today, or all week. Kids did start a new or old year of school depending on the child on Monday. Everyone seemed happy with it and did well. They were all finished by lunch. With very few redo's. T had the most. Her problem is she is in way to big a hurry. It isn't that she can't do it, it is she doesn't even bother to read the lesson before doing the questions. Most of the time she still manages to pull a C out, but a C just doesn't cut it here. My new threat/promise is that if she has a re-do she will have to sit a LONG time and just think. Oh what a terrible consequence that will be for her!
My DIL sent me new pics of the kid. I had to share my favorite.


In other news we did get part of our garden planted on Sat. We planted green beans, squash, cantaloupe and watermelon. I didn't buy any tomatoes or peppers. Walmart just didn't have any that I liked. Guess that was God, since it was 27 degrees this morning. Since we didn't have much in the way of blooms on our peach trees I doubt after this we will get any fruit. I haven't looked to see if the fig tree which was just starting to leaf out got bit.
I am off to see what I can accomplish today. After a cold start the day is warming up quickly. We are already at 59. Maybe I can accomplish Bible study in the sun! That sounds like a great thing to accomplish. All be blessed!

No comments: