Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prayers and Pictures....

I "thought" I had two good ones of my youngest grandbaby, but they were both blurry, so I will share the one with my other grandbaby's mommy holding him. We had a house full for supper tonight. It was great. I got to get my grandbaby K to sleep twice! While Grandbaby T kept coming for me to hold him while mommy held that "other" baby! He really did well sharing mommy though.










After supper they cleaned the table off to play spoons. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of the youngest player in the group. I wouldn't want to play poker against this kid would you?





My son came out with trailer in tow. I loaded all my feeder lambs and kids in it for the sale. YEA! Putting out feed just got a whole lot easier! I have about 5 keeper lambs and kids and 6 or so younger bottle babies. Sure beats keeping feed out for that 50+ that we sent to town today.

One more I took the other morning of my DIL snuggling her son. It was just to sweet to not include.








I do ask for prayers tomorrow as DH is having back surgery. It is day surgery, to "trim" a disk in his lower back. He is to take it easy for a week, meaning no work and no anything. Yea, right! Should be interesting. Then light duty, no lifting, but back to work if all goes well. We have to be at the hospital by 6 AM.

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Thanks for the pictures! Prayers said!
~T~