Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thinking............

I'm running late on getting started dreaming of Thanksgiving.  I have invitations printed, but not mailed.  I think I will e-mail many instead of using the post office.  It is just easier.   I haven't bought anything yet.  I did print out my grocery list this morning.  

Anyone want to join us?   

Thanksgiving   Menu

Turkey

Ham

Giblet Gravy

Dressing

Cranberry Sauce

Sweet potatoes with and without marshmallows

Fruit Salad

Pies: Pecan, Cherry, Chess, Pumpkin, Apple

Grandmothers Dip

Tortilla Roll-ups



Grocery List

Turkey

Ham

Eggs

Giblets

Celery

Onions

Cranberry Sauce

Sweet Potatoes

Marsh mellows

Fruit

Pumpkin

Sour Cream

Cream Cheese

Pimentos

Big Tortillas

Cool Whip

Cereal for Trash

nuts

Pretzels

Frito's

Apple Pie filling

Cherry pie filling

coconut



Do Ahead

Biscuits

Cornbread



Monday

Cranberry sauce in Ice box

Cook Pumpkins

Make Trash

Tuesday

Crumble bread

Thaw Turkey

Thaw Ham

Chop onions

Chop Celery



Wednesday

Make pies

Cook Sweet potatoes

Dip

tortilla Roll-ups

boil eggs

slice eggs



Wednesday Night

Cook Turkey

Cook Ham



Thursday

Slice turkey & ham

Make dressing

Make gravy

Heat Sweet Potatoes

Fruit Salad

cook giblets

slice giblets

Bread



No comments: