Friday, January 14, 2011

Snicker Snicker

MN is busy helping DIL's younger brother juice a bunch of fruits and veggies.  Wonder what's up with that?   She doesn't even LIKE my juice!   I am sure this batch of juice will taste MUCH better.  
LOL and like a typical guy he finished drank some and wondered off to DIL's house.  

I was REALLY hoping he would suggest they share a glass or two.  I wanted to watch her avoid her share of their labor.    She did manage to avoid tasting it quite well.   Oh the joys of teens!   LOL she is now trying a TINY taste after he left.  She claims she likes it.   Life is never dull. 

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I have been looking, but cannot find one of these same two together, at Becky and Stephen's wedding... one holding a garter, the other a bouquet. My how they have grown!

Becky said...

Mom, that was Daniel and Marie.