Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where did the week go?

Talk about a blur! I'm not sure where Monday went at all. I know I battled a headache but beyond that who knows. I sure don't remember it.

Then came Tue. It was such a beautiful day. I took grandson to the garden weeded a bed and planted 16 New Mexico green chili pepper plants. I am hoping they will produce well. We are OUT of green chili's in the freezer. They are SO expensive to buy in the can. They also don't taste near as well. Grand son was lots of help. He only pulled up one plant. I thought that was pretty good. I also started working on getting plants out of the house and onto the porch. Each plant that came out I took the time to place and add a dripper to water it.

Wed. DS called and said he had filled out the proper paper work to keep his son. :) So we didn't have grand son. After milking we were off to get the grill guard on the bus. It looks really good. I will post pictures later. DH wants to get it washed first. After that I indulged myself in a nap. I spent the rest of the afternoon pulling plants out. I think I have them all out, and watered. I do have two plants I just bought to put out. I have to decide what to pot them in. It was one of those nights when we didn't come in from outside until almost dark.

Today we have a 30% chance of thunderstorms then a 50% chance tonight. They say this is our first chance of server weather. I am sure we will get some rain. Enough to make the road muddy again. The boy's CPS worker is scheduled to come out in the morning. :) I already told her I would meet her at the road and bring her in. I do need to get our flower mess cleaned up as where the plants were always seems to be a mess.

I made tortillas on Tue. They were gone on Wed. I may try to make some more today after milking and breakfast. They really aren't hard. It is just making me do them. Then they go so fast! I did get a good roll out on them. They were thin and big. In fact I couldn't cook but one at a time on my grill.

Friday will bring the CPS worker, which is always uncomfortable. I really like her, it is just the CPS thing. We also have produce. I'm not sure if DIL will go get it or if I will have to since I know she has plans happening. Either way someone will be going to get it on Friday.

Weekend brings DH off to a local farm auction. I don't know if kids will go with him or not. I have a couple that like going. I am hoping my SIL and nephew will come out. I don't have a lot of plans. If I stay home I spend less money. There is Amazon so I can't say I don't spend any money. I just spend less.

Time to start my day! All have a blessed day and a wonderfully blessed rest of week.

No comments: