Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cute Picture of the day.....




Yes, this dog really would like to be a lap dog. He LOVED the baby. I ask mommy to grab the camera as I was holding her. I pealed fingers out of doggy nose, eyes, fur, lips..... yet when I would pull her back where she wasn't all over him he would stick his tiny nose under her hand and root. I did manage to keep her from teething on the end of his nose. They both were all for that. I had a feeling mommy might not be to happy if she lip locked the dog nose.
This is the daddy to all the puppies. Don't you think about 18 of you need a puppy out of this gentle lap dog?

2 comments:

becky.onelittle said...

Oh, I wish we could have a puppy- a working puppy, and you can send me some milk goats at the same time ;) I just can't pay you because I'll have to take out a loan to fence my pasture :( mwah, mwah

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are great!