Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This and That

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past week and a couple of promised pictures.


I like trees. Especially twisted or deformed are old trees. I couldn't resist the picture of this old cedar.


This was just down the path from where they repelled. I loved the way the flowers were growing in and around the edge of these caves.


Three little walking down the trail at camp.

This is a promised picture of our bus/rv hook up. Pretty sharp isn't it?



Monster grill guard!

Notice the mud grip tires on the bus. I was told when I was taking pictures to be sure and turn the wheel so they would show.


Now I saved the best for last.


Face of courage!
This is D10. Many of you have read how he came with such a spirit of fear. He was afraid of everything. He decided he wanted to do the zip line. He got up there and was afraid. With lots of prayer and dad's help he managed to ................


ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!


I missed the good shot of just as he came off the top. He even agreed it was fun. Not sure he wants to do it again, but he would think about it. He is very proud of doing it though! It helped his self-confidence a lot.


I am uploading two cameras worth of pictures to Shutterfly. I will post the link as soon as they are done. Some I took some DIL took and some who ever was near the camera took.


We had a great time. We are hoping to do it again in the fall.


















2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can hardly wait to see the rest!

Felicia said...

Hurray for DS10 for going down the zip line. Looks like y'all had fun. I imagine that the weather was pretty nice.