Saturday, December 10, 2011

Poor Poor Pitiful Me! Grand Daughter's feelings!

It all started when I ask this young lady to come out of the garage.   It seems to have offended her.   She squalled her way up the steps and turned to face the cabinet.  Sticking her nose to the cabinet was totally her idea.  I thought it made for a cute picture. 

Once I got started I needed more than one and from different angles. She really didn't seem to appreciate granola taking pictures of her drama.  She reminds me of those dolls you see with that have overalls and their head in a cornor.  



Once I was done with the camera I went on with life.  She was where I wanted her and her drama was low key beside some I have heard.  It didn't take long for her to realize she didn't have an audience.  She found her happy pants and was soon playing in the living room with the other kids.    I just loved the pictures! 

No comments: