Saturday, December 27, 2008

Canisters.............

I would love to see everyone canisters. I really think mine will win on being the most unique. They are also the most serviceable for us.


This is dried fruit, seeds, granola, beans... anything that can go in a glass container on the shelf. It would be better in the frig. but that isn't happening yet.












Raisins, dates and pineapple I had out using today.















Now on to the wheat,(2 kinds), oats and oil canisters! Usually the 5 gallons of coconut oil is in the outside stack. I had it in the house refilling my normal coconut oil canister...

Face it with my crowd a regular size canister would be empty all the time. I seldom make anything that doesn't take 6-10 cups of flour or oats :)








This is the coconut oil that sets on the cabinet, it is ONLY a gallon container. Along with my rapadura in the bag, corn starch, yeast (which should be in the frig. and isn't) and baking soda. Can you tell this is my baking corner?









Here is my years worth of wheat waiting to be used. Can you see why I want a walk in frig/freezer?










So now some one top this with their canisters being "different"!

No comments: