Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday....

This morning I got an early morning blessing. My son and DIL decided to go hunting. That means I got to spend my early morning with my grand son. He was in such a sweet mood this morning. He sat with me while I read on the Internet for a long time. He would sway to the music on my new MP3 player and we would talk about the calculator he was using as a phone. Then off he would go! I had lights all cut off except in the room where I was. That kept him "contained" He would play a minute then come crawl back in my lap to sway to the music and jabber. It was one of the very few times that he and I had time alone. Usually there are other kids up and trying to get his attention.

Yesterday I hit pay dirt with the mail. My MP3 player came and my CHL. I have only been waiting since June for my CHL. I had to send my fingerprints back again once. Yesterday, my DIL ask if I had heard anything. Then last night DH brought it home in the mail :)

I am having a lot of fun with my MP3 player. I really like the external speaker. We can all enjoy it. It took me HOURS to figure out how to get music on it. I don't have much yet. I will load more today. Today I will try and put some of my favorite pictures on there too. Oh the fun of new technology.

We are expected to have a heat way today.... maybe 45! By Saturday they are saying 70s. Sunday they say 40s again. I hope to restock our wood supply while the sun is shinning toward the end of the week. For today hiding inside sounds much nicer. A perfect day to play with my MP3 right?

No comments: