Monday, December 1, 2008

December Has Arrived!

Thanksgiving is a memory. One child wanted Thanksgiving to keep going, one was happy with it being over and having the memories of it and looking fwd to it next year. Pies were a big hit. I really like making them with the soft white wheat. Today I want to make pot pies with the rest of the gravy and turkey.

We are trying to get back in the "normal" groove of day to day life. I have laundry to do and cows to milk. MN didn't get up in time to go with her brother to Junction. Oh well, maybe next week.

Since I didn't get my camera out on Thanksgiving I had to "borrow" pictures from my DIL to post a bit of the goings on.
I won't name names to protect the innocent er....full.

This is probably my favorite Thanksgiving picture. My daughter and grandson "sharing".

This is a close second.

That is a catch up on my weekend. Hope every one else had as blessed a weekend as we did.

No comments: