Thursday, December 11, 2008

Early Morning Ramble

I finally managed to get me up early. It is 6:30 and my Bible time is done. I have pretty well checked the forums I read and the blogs I follow.

Last night when we went to bed the temps were down to 21. This morning they were UP to 30! Strange! I am ready for a warm day. Yesterday was COLD. We do have to go retrieve fire wood that we have cut and not brought to the house. It goes so fast when it is cold. Sure makes the house feel wonderful though!
We are still on a name search. Dad blew holes in some of the names. He doesn't like Elizabeth. I already knew that, but .... thought maybe in the 25 or so years since it had come up his taste had changed. So much for thinking! Here is our list:
Racheal Marie-Rose
Sarah Ellen-Marie
Sarah Rachael-Marie
Elizabeth Paige
Sarah Elizabeth
Racheal Elaine
Elizabeth Elaine
Elizabeth Grace
Dad added two to the mix Racheal Marie and Sarah Ann. I may add Racheal Ann to the mix.

I did have to threaten DH. He said he thought it should be J's decision. I laughed an started telling him some of the off the wall names I had shot down. Told him if he told her that I would throw rocks at him.

I wanted to share the difference 3 months makes. This is now and then. The first picture is J at the end of Oct. The second picture is the weekend we got her. Anyone see any differences?










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...the difference I see is the smile reaches the inside instead of just being on the face....Lisa

Anonymous said...

There is a big difference between the two pictures. I am glad to see that. She has come soooo far! I also wanted to say I love the middle name Elaine....since that is my middle name...just to put my two cents in about it! ;)

Love,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

oh wow - that is the first thing I noticed. The first smile looks really forced/fake. The current picture looks to be joy coming from inside. And she's lost weight too. What a wonderful testimony showing God's provision for her thru your love and trust. God is so good......Jan

RZ said...

Sarah Rachael-Marie
gets my vote. Of course I waited until the email announcement to vote. Hi Sarah

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I loved reading about the healing in J's life. Looking forward to reading the name you all choose.