Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy week.......

Doing what? The week is half over I really don't seem to have accomplished much yet seem to have been busy a lot.

I have someone coming out to look at puppies today. They are driving about 1 1/2 hours so I feel they will take one, maybe more :D Then some one else is coming on Sat. She is wanting a "Yard Ape" I laughed and told her that these would work great!

We had a ewe lamb, triplets. She seems to be able to keep up with 2 but that third one we keep finding here and there so............... MN brought it to the house last night! Not a big deal since we don't have vacation plans for a while. We have more than enough milk to feed it. MN will willingly feed it.

I have started a new rule chores MUST be done before school is started. I find it amazing that both chores and school are getting done now. It really seems to help. If they get up early they may do school until chore time. Then ALL chores are done.

Pup is doing well. He is BUSY! He plays ball. The kids are loving how busy he is. He is funny in he plays then comes to me and once in my lap is out. Or if I won't pick him up he gets in his bed by me. Last night he was trying to bite Grizzly's nose from my lap. Remember he is our BIG male. Grizz just stayed out of range of the snapping turtle in my lap. Since that didn't work then he decided to just growl at Grizz. Yes, he is a BIG dog! in a small body! Oh I named him Pepper. Why? I have no idea, but he already comes to it.

No comments: