Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!

My house was almost back to "normal" last night. DIL and the littles were home. Her mom and brother were here. Older son and his family were here. I would have taken pictures but who had time to grab the camera after they all got here.

I think we fed 17 people for supper last night. Dh and Ds grilled steaks on the grill. Other kids wrapped potatoes in foil and we tossed them in the oven. I made a cherry cheese cake for desert and we had lots of salad. It was yummy and easy.

I did manage to snag family photos of all but my grand daughter including son! This is his family minus his daughter who was way to busy playing to even hang out in the living room.

Maybe I can snag a picture of my grand daughter tomorrow when I keep them. She might have time for that if I have her all day.

No comments: