Sunday, October 9, 2011

Table Cloth Idea

My table cloth tends to be a piece of fabric with heavy plastic over it.  What ever I find I like.  For a long time it was John Deere.  Last it was states, with their flower and bird.   This served as something fun for the kids to look at.   I have friends that have a US and World map under their plastic table cloth.   I like this idea too, but haven't taken the time to get maps.   Facebook is forever having a quote I like and want to share with my kids.   I decided to copy those quotes, fancy them up as needed, print them of and tuck them under the plastic.  Kids are loving it.  They get up checking to see If I have put any more quotes under the plastic.  They talk about what quotes mean.   Each on has a favorite, or one that either applies to them or a sibling.

Here are some I have printed off:


DADDY isn't defined as the man who makes the child, but rather the man who extends his hands and time to help with the child's needs, raising and giving his heart to love the child through anything. !!! BLOOD Doesn't always make u a DADDY! Being a DADDY comes from the heart. Any FOOL can make a baby!!!



Judging a person does not define who they are it defines who you are.


You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice.


No comments: