Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Accomplishment!

I AM embarrassed to show you this. This was our garage June 1.
this is the south door.


This is the North door.



After less than a month of hard work. We have THIS!



This is the South side. The yellow shelving is pallet rack. I will be leaving it where it it is. The bottom shelf is boxes I still need to organize. The top two racks are crafts/sewing stuff organized.



Few from inside the North door. The pallet rack in the middle still needs to be removed. It will be on the North wall.



Few from the South door. The right pallet rack will be moved, while the left one is IN PLACE!


View straight from the North door to the kitchen door. The wall on the right will have 2 pallet racks on it, the one on the left and one more. This will be the computer area.



View of the North wall. It still has a few things left to move. The boxes will be used to pack school room stuff to lug out here.





Quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself! We have lots left to do, but it is easy to see we have done a LOT.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome job & space. Want to come and visit me in Oregon and do mine?

Jan said...

Oh my - how did you do it - I just get too overwhelmed and throw my hands up. Can you put me on your calendar too? Just a hop, skip and a jump to Tennessee!

Nikki Bettis said...

Lookin good!!!! I LOVE organization!!! I think I live for it.....though I do have a tendency to become anal retentive. How is that possible with 8 children???? Somehow I manage to. Y'all have done so great!!! Nothing like "preparing for rain"! That's what we're doing overe here on our end too. If you prepare He will bring them!