Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sick Child.............

T didn't get up this morning. She was "asleep". Yet both other girls said she raised her head and looked at them. So I am ASSUMING she is sick. I will treat her accordingly. She managed to get up to the sound of the vita-mix for hot chocolate, yet missed chores.

Since she was to sick to get up on time she can rest today. No getting dressed. No playing. No swimming. Only sick people food. I sweetly tucked her in on the couch and kissed her head. She will rest ALL day on the couch, just getting up for the potty. I told her how sorry I was she was sick. I assured her she would feel MUCH better by tomorrow and be able to get up with the other kids.

I will be attentive to her need today. I will make sure she gets plenty of rest and doesn't get distracted or excited about anything. She can just watch as life goes on around her. I will see what I can find to feed someone SOOOOOO sick. Since we so seldom get sick finding sick people food around here will be tough. Some dry crackers and I may fix some veg. soup for her. I will keep it very bland so as to not upset her sick condition.

Anyone want to take guesses on how fast she will recover? Or how long before she is to sick to come down in a timely manor?

1 comment:

Jan aka PraiseHisName said...

I love it. Reminds me of when I tried to play sick so I didn't have to go to school since I hadn;t done my report - lay in bed all day, no toys, no tv, no talking, no laughing, no fun, no nothing - except homework!
Boy did I learn that playing sick is not a good thing!

Keep up the good work!

Jan