Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Monkey Wrench~Prayer Request

Parents have appealed the Termination of Parental Rights! Our cw doesn't know on what grounds yet. They still want us to take them. They want it enough to bend er streach er come up with a plan to have us listed as a "group home" so they will all fit. They will have to go to PS, unless I can find a loop hole for foster kids to be home schooled. I really think there is, just not sure how to find it.

The upside of it is she thinks that if we do the group home the state will help us upgrade our car to what we need. The funny side of it is that our old CW who in 2 years NEVER send us one child to consider is freaking out. She is involved because she is over Foster care. She ask our CW if we planned on stopping at 9? Our CW was laughing as she told me. She said she hadn't ask us. I told her to pass on to the this gal, that we are looking at a 15 passenger bus. My friend says if we get a 15 passenger anything we are obligated to fill it up. She said that she will freak out even more. Which is why I said it. Truth is if we do or don't adopt again is totally in God's hands.

I ask that each of you stand in agreement that this is a God thing that will quickly work out. That before school starts in the fall the kids will be listed as ADOPTIVE only! Not foster to adopt. Then we can homeschool them. I ask that you stand with us in the Might name of Jesus!
Nola

2 comments:

KK said...

Standing with you my friend!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Have been praying with you for these children....will check back. My, you've been busy.