Friday, June 12, 2009

Walking in Faith......

Is HARD!

Last night the two oldest girls and I went to an awesome talk given by an adoptive young adult. She is 23, ya adopted at 12 and had been in 14 foster homes. It was great.

Since I was in the presents of MANY knowledgeable people about the appeal process I started asking questions. I hit up the person I know has been at this the longest, she has been an adoptive worker for 30 years and is now in the supervisor area of adoptions for CPS. I could have messed up talking to her, since she didn't like the group home idea. I told her not mess this up. :) She said she wouldn't. I have known her for over 20 years. So I either stirred the pot to the better or worse. We will see.

Today I still haven't heard any more. I just keep repairing and praying. I want to walk in God's will on this. I do not want to be out of His will. He can open any door. He is bigger than legal issues or CPS. In our faith walk He found us 2 twin beds and a day/trundle bed with out mattresses for $100 today. We are to get them on Sunday after church. We do have one twin mattress in storage so we will just need one more. That will give us enough beds with borrowing toddler beds for the babies.

Wed. morning God and I had a long talk about van verses bus. When we enquired on the sibling group of 3 I told God that if He brought these kids into our home He would need to supply our needs in a 15 passenger van. Since He is a God of specifics I was VERY specific on what I wanted. I even named the COLOR! But, on doing more research I discovered I wasn't sure if what I "wanted" was best. So I ask God to do which ever He thought was better a van like I ask for or a bus. I just totally gave it to Him. I went on with researching and looking when I got on the net that morning. In just a short time I found a 4x4 BUS! It is a 15 passenger with space behind the back seat for luggage. It is on a 1 ton dually pick-up chassis. It is 25 ft long, that's 5 feet more than my excursion, and 10 ft tall. Not sure how I will do with that part. Guess I would learn. I do think it would be much more comfortable traveling with the bus. for the kids. Either way or no way I am trusting God to bring what we need to us when we need it, at the price that we can handle, or that He shows us how to handle it.

No comments: