Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Sat. In Pictures!

This is what our ranger bay looked like this morning................... EARLY






I know this one is blurry, but I wanted the picture of the wheels OFF the ground!










I tried to get one of him with his tongue out as he concentrated on what he was doing.
Finished! Smooth and ready for step two!
Here it comes!

Time to dump it!
Down it went!
Straight with the world! My OCD child nearly went nuts when I told her we were leaving it just like that!

Time to straighten!
Dad pulled

While Tommy pushed





Now for the final touches on the other end.

Is it straight yet? My dh didn't take my word for it! They MEASURED!



One final push and it is in place!

Checking out the inside! Come on I know all of you have always wondered what a sea container looks like inside!


Next assignment...................
The GARAGE!

No comments: