Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday.........

My bag is packed for tomorrow. I have the boy's blankets in the car. Trail mix is bought for traveling. We are set to go! Well I am! Kids are in different stages of packing. Dh hasn't packed yet. Camera is loaded already. I yo-yo between being excited and totally terrified!

In other news S is still pouting. Or what every you want to call it. We are all pretty muchly getting the silent treatment. I guess it should be bothering me a lot more than it is. I did ask her last night why she has been giving me the silent treatment or near silent treatment. Maybe it is her hearing. I had to repeat it twice. She mumbled about "not knowing" and left the room. I did point out I thought I knew, but guess she wasn't interested in hearing my idea, or didn't hear me. Such is life!

I am almost out of fruit from my over buying before Thanksgiving. I bought a case of bananas, we have oh maybe 10 left. I used half of what we had for cranberry/banana bread this morning. It is cooking in the oven. I made 4 loaves. If we eat 2 today we can take 2 to snack on.

They say we are to warm up and be sunny today. It is 11:00 and I am still looking for sun. Maybe it will clear off. I think my DS is going to bring me something to do. Since I am bored and have nothing going on. I don't know how many more nannies I am getting. :) Yes, MN and I are excited. She is as good at checking as I am, or better. She doesn't yet have the knowledge always to deal, but then I don't either, I just deal! They won't be checked good this weekend, but we will start Monday watching them correctly.

Life is never dull! Off to see who else I can make mad :) or get stuff done around here. All be blessed!

No comments: