Monday, September 14, 2009

Day Three...

I only took 18 pictures yesterday! Not because it wasn't beautiful and different, but more of the same, mountains and views.
Yesterday we took the tram up to the top of Sandia Peak, then HIKED to the gift shop. It was a 1.8 mile hike, EACH way. This at an elevation over 10,000 ft. I did laugh at S as she thought her asthma was back. We finally got her to understand it was the thin air and we were all having issues and having to go slow.
Here is the view from the bottom of the tram.
This is the vegetation at the bottom of the tram. They say as you go up it is like going from Mexico to Alaska.
View from the top
Then look at this picture, this is what 2 years does to kids!
We finished the day off at the zoo. Kids took a ton of pictures, but I only took one.
I LOVE big cats!
Today we travel again. We will be above Mora. I don't think that campground has interent. It does have a creek running through it for dh to fish in. We will pick raspberries and travel to Taos from there. I can't remember if we are to stay three nights there or what. I will post again when we have net.

No comments: