Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hiding Out, not really, well sorta :)

We have had a great day! Had a great visit with all the other Outbackers. I came in earlier that everyone else for some down time.

This morning we went to a flea market. Dad bought a grill for the RV. I would share what I bought, BUT since I want to surprise someone that reads this blog I will have to wait to share :) !

Then this afternoon we went to the Admiral Nimitz Museum www.nimitz-museum.org/. This is an awesome museum on WW II, Pacific Theater. I didn't think I would like it. It was hard and at times graphic, but a very good reminder that freedom is NEVER free. Kids really liked it.

We didn't have time to "do" Fredericksburg. The museum took a lot longer than I thought it would. I told the kids we "Might" come back in the spring when the bluebonnets are in bloom and do more. Do it on a week day when there is less people.

Ok kids are all now in here and there is just not enough space for kids to bounce and get ready for bed and me to type. I will post probably when I get home or Monday. All have a blessed tomorrow.

No comments: