Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning Quite

I managed to drag me out of bed before everyone else today. I have been struggling with that. Friday night I started taking cold so yesterday I wasn't very human. We went to town which is tiring at best. I came home and crawled into bed for a while. Got up a couple of hours and went back to bed. I am floating in Vit. C and Eccicinatica. I think I feel better today.

I think J had a great time at retreat. When she called to tell me what time to pick her up she was excited. By the time she had been still for almost 2 hours she was more asleep than awake. It didn't take any encouragement to get her off to an early bed. I can't wait to hear about it today.

Maverick is still doing well. She has filled out and seems to be adjusting well to milk cow mamas. I would like one of the milk cows to just adopt her. That would make life easy. So far it hasn't happened. Since I have her I do cows on Sunday again. :) I had been able to skip that for the past few months. Oh well, such is my life.

I have all my 6th grade school stuff except History. I will be looking for it in the next few weeks on Vegsource and Ebay. I also want to get a Texas History SOS for the three older kids to start soon. Our school year will end/start April 1. That isn't far off.

I would like to start working in my garden, but I just can't seem to get motivated to do that or anything else I don't have to do. I am hoping that after this cold is gone I will have more energy. I want to get a fall/winter garden planted. We are still getting tomatoes and peppers out of the garden. I have sweet potatoes that need gathering and the rest is weeds. I plan on moving most of my herbs to the front flower bed. They are way to pretty to just have stuck in the garden.

This coming weekend we are planning a camping trip. We are going to an Outback Rally. It will be a small one. Outback is the brand of RV we have. It will also be a field trip for the kids as we hope to visit a WWII Museum. I know MJ will be excited to do that. I don't see the girls being overly impressed, but they can adjust!

MN has spent her bankroll on goats. Now she has to back off buying until she sells some or earns more money. I wonder how many those big brown eyes will bring home Monday with out having to buy any? She did well on the ones she got last week. Of her 4 free goats she has only lost one. She hasn't lost any of her bought goats. She picked one up that was down in the alley. The guy that works that area said it would never stand up. It took 2 days for it to stand and walk but it is. :) She can't wait to tell him!

Time to start my day. All have a wonderful blessed day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you Mom2! I keep you all in my prayers. What inspirations you all are to so many. God is with you!

Anonymous said...

Mom 2, I'm mrtres from the our prayer website. (I posted the anonymous post....messed up in posting....)