Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She's At It Again....

The Meadow

I am in
the meadow
far beyond
Sitting on the
soft green
grass listening
to the birds,
deer, the rustling
of the grass
and the sweet
whispers of
God. I never
felt so quiet
and safe. Suddenly
the quiet was broke
by screams. I
stood up and looked
around. I saw kids
with scrapes and
bruises. Cuts and burns. Hearts
wounded and stomped
on. Listen! Look!
They are crying
and hurting,
crying
for someone
to love them!
Just listen
to them! Look
at the lives
you can save!
Help them!
They want you!
They need you!
They must have
You! You foolish
person! You say
its to hard to
deal with us!
When we need
you! You say
you can't
foster or
adopt us!
Why not pray!?
You say you can't
stand seeing us!
doesn't it not hurt
to see us hurt?
Please help!
set us free!
break our chains!
knock our bricks
off! Set us free!
Thank you! Keep
Praying! We need
Them! Thank you
for setting us free!

Thanks MN
a former abused child age 11

PS keep praying! We need them a lot!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful You are so blessed. I pray Lord You continue to bless this child and use her for your blessings in this world of abuse. Take care of her. For I ask in Jesus name, Amen

Anonymous said...

I love reading her feelings. She has come such a long way since I have met her. I am glad she has found an outlet for those feelings. It breaks my heart that she knows these feelings though. You amaze me with how you took these children in and helped them with healing with the Lords help. You are to be admired for following the Lords wishes.