Monday, October 13, 2008

If it's Monday it must be laundry day

I really do love Monday. I like having the laundry caught up and the week return to normal, or our version of normal. I am hoping that this week will go well. It is shaping up to be very, very busy.

Today MN is off to Junction with her brother. I did warn him she is broke. He said that seems to happen to all of us. He also said he didn't think he paid her for last week. I pointed out she would much rather have her pay in 4 legged pay than $$$$. He agreed on that one. We will see just what she manages to drag home this week.

Tue. is MN's 12th birthday. She has ask for a cherry cheese cake. MMmmmm Sounds good, except I forgot to get the stuff on Sat. to make it. We usually wait until the weekend to have birthdays anyway. Since we will be gone this weekend not sure what we will do.

Wed. we are off for a field trip. It should be interesting. It is an exotic game ranch about an hour from us. We are going as a group then having a picnic there after we take the tour.

Thursday will be a make up day for school work that didn't get done on Wed. So it should be a low key stay at home day. Except that I have Heart to Heart that evening. So that means a trip to town. Maybe I will get birthday cake stuff then. It would be just a little late.

Friday we have produce then we are off for a weekend of camping. I guess I am looking fwd to it. :) It will be a new experience. We will be back Sunday to start the week all over.

I have the chore charts printed for this week. I am still enjoying the chore charts. Even if they aren't doing them as well as they were. I need to come up with a motivational tool to get the chores done. Maybe they will start loosing tickets for each chore NOT done correctly. This is a great site to make chore charts at: www.ChoreBuster.net .

I also need to order some more of my yeast stuff today. I really do feel better when I take that nasty stuff daily for a while. I feel results in 24 hours. Then I get to feeling better and forget to take it.

I guess it is time to start my day. I have procrastinated and chatted until it is time to go milk cows and wait for a phone call to run MN to the hwy. All have a blessed day.

No comments: