Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Invitations are sent! Well the people I could think of to send to. We will all be inviting up until that day! I thought I would share our menu and my to do list.


Thanksgiving
Menu


Turkey
Ham
Giblet Gravy
Dressing
Cranberry Sauce
Sweet potatoes with and without marshmallows
Fruit Salad
Pies: Pecan, Cherry, Chess, Pumpkin
Grandmothers Dip
Tortilla Roll-ups

Grocery List
Turkey
Eggs
Giblets
Celery
Onions
Cranberry Sauce
Sweet Potatoes
Marsh mellows
Fruit
Pumpkin
Sour Cream
Cream Cheese
Pimentos
Big Tortillas
Cool Whip


Do Ahead
Biscuits
Cornbread

Monday
Cranberry sauce in Ice box
Cook Pumpkins

Tuesday
Crumble bread
Thaw Turkey
Thaw Ham
Chop onions
Chop Celery

Wednesday
Make pies
Cook Sweet potatoes
Dip
tortilla Roll-ups
boil eggs
slice eggs
Wednesday Night
Cook Turkey
Cook Ham

Thursday
Slice turkey & ham
Make dressing
Make gravy
Heat Sweet Potatoes
Fruit Salad
cook giblets
slice giblets
Bread

We have Thanksgiving dinner about 1 pm. This allows every one that is traveling to make it home before it is to late. I have no clue how many will show up. Not enough I am sure! I will have way to many leftovers.

Anyone want any recipes? I will try to post any that are requested, IF there is a recipe!

Anyone want a place to come for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting my invite! (lol) Tell us about Grandmother's dip and as always we love all the recipes that you are willing to share. Thanks again for sharing your life with us.

Jan (aka PraiseHisName)