Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time flies...

When your a mom. Is that the way this saying goes? I'm not sure where Monday went. I took MN to the hwy about 8. Came home and got chores done. Since girls had chosen to not respect me the night before when it was announced I was going to bed to please read/draw or do something else QUIT so I could go to sleep I had to come up with a creative consequence. About the time I dozed off they woke me up arguing. Consequence? I taped the light switch down and removed all the bulbs from their reading lights. Last night there was very little talking after bedtime.


In doing this I again discovered that they had carpeted the upstairs in clothes. No matter how much I want to I just can't allow them lots of clothes. It just makes for a lumpy carpet. I had the two offenders that were home trash sack all the "stuff" on the floor. Games, clothes toys, clothes, clothes, trash, clothes, clothes and more clothes. They are all down stairs waiting to be wash sorted and given away. If they want any of them they will have to buy them back.
T was mad at J over it. She said "Your lucky! Mom didn't take any of your stuff!" Hummmm was any of her stuff on the floor? "No" LOL she couldn't explain how luck played a part in J taking care of her stuff and not throwing it on the floor. I guess we will go back to having very very few clothes for each of them. I love finding cute things at second hand stores for them. Won't be happening for a long time again.

I had to beat my DIL to posting this picture. This is what happens when some one misses his morning nap. She decided to feed him before she put him down for a nap since he was starting to get a little fuss and it was lunch time. I really don't think he had 2 bites before she looked over at him and saw this. He didn't even fuss when she took him out of the high chair and put him to bed.

This is Rosie and MN taking a ranger ride. It is kind of hard to tell but Rosie has her head resting on MN's. This is her favorite way to ride. Either with he head on some ones shoulder or if they are short the top of their head.

This is our only bottle baby lamb for now. She is about 2 weeks old. She is just as soft and lovable as she looks here. MN was trying to get her to look at me and stop nibbling on her chin. :) She thinks if you are near you should have a bottle for her.

This is a just because I was playing picture. I thought it was kinda pretty.

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the pic of Marie and the dog! It is beautiful!

Ruth