Friday, November 21, 2008

Trash!



Party Mix

1 box Cheerios
1 box Rice Checks
1 box Wheat Checks
1 box Corn Check
sack of Pretzel
sack of Frito's
Nuts
Dump all the above into a HUGE oven safe pan.
Combine the following:
¼ lb. butter
1 c. bacon drippings (Palm Oil)
5T.tabasco sauce
2T. savory salt
1T garlic or powder
5T. worcester sauce
Pour over the dry ingredients stir.
cook at 250* for 2 ½ hours stir about every 15 or 20 min.


If you look at mine and wonder how I managed to stir it look at the color of my pans. I would dump half into the other big pan stir both and dump the rest in the cool pan. Cook 15 minutes and repeat. Cook until everything is crunchy. It takes at least 2 hours. Everyone likes something different. I like the pecans and Frito's best.

Share and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brings back many memories for me. My grandma made this every year for our family gatherings. I miss my grandma...
anon

~Tammy~ said...

Yummy! What is the second "box" a box of?