Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday!

Joy joy Thursday has arrived! Our high today is 56 which is better than the 53 they say for tomorrow. I know some of you have snow on the ground so you have no sympathy for me. :) This to shall pass! We are getting so dry that I wouldn't fuss much if it would just rain, even a cold rain.

Yesterday went in a blur. It seems most of my days go that way. I didn't make tortillas. I had planned on it. But, it seems my dishwasher of the day decided to see how long she could drag out dishes. The winning number was about 3-4 HOURS. I went to start them only to find my mixing bowl still dirty. Maybe tomorrow. For those that want the recipe it is on my recipe page. http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3635605761

I also added some more Thanksgiving recipes. I think I now have most if not all my Thanksgiving recipes on there. So many things I don't have recipes for. I just make. Like dressing, giblet gravy and fruit salad. Those I just add and put and taste and add some more.

No comments: